The new pyramids have been setup to provide more active competitive games throughout the course of the year.
- Select who you want to challenge
- Agree a date and time and book a court
- Format is 2 short sets and a champs TB decider
- Submit the score
- Challenge to your left and above to move up the pyramid
- Ignore a challenge and you will drop down the pyramid!
- After matches start the pyramid is then adjusted based on wins.
- If you beat someone a tier above you, then you take their place and they move one position to the right.
- Results are submitted to the LTA using your BTM number via the standard tournament software and the LTA work out if there have been any ratings wins.
- Every 30 days the system moves a player down one whole tier if they have not played an opponent below them.