Players of all abilities are welcome at Westside. We are a friendly and forward thinking club offering a wide range of tennis activities and facilities to suit all ages. The membership year runs from 1st May to 30th April. If you join during the year the membership fees are calculated on a pro-rata basis.
- Joining fees are payable in the first year of membership only.
- Junior members must be under the age of 18 at the time of joining.
- Membership fee includes LTA affiliation fee
- Members can bring guests, with each guest limited to a maximum of 5 visits per year
You can now apply for membership or renew your membership online. Simply use the form at the bottom of the page or click on the following link to apply online.
For further information or to apply for membership please contact the Westside Tennis Club office on 020 8947 4987 and ask for the Manager or fill in the form below to request information.
MEMBER BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- 6 hard courts (5 floodlit)
- 6 artificial clay courts (5 floodlit)
- Floodlit practice court
- Online managed singles tennis ladder
- Regular social tennis roll up sessions
- Annual club tournament
- Opportunities to play in club teams (depends on playing standard)
- Dedicated purpose built clubhouse with kitchen, bar, toilets & shower facilities
- Active social calendar
- No court booking fees
- Free floodlights
- Online court booking
- Reduced coaching fees for members
- Regular group coaching sessions
- Cardio tennis
- Access to Wimbledon public ballot
- Free WiFi
- Family membership discount